What makes it good?
Our low PH Coconut Foam Cleanser is infused with tropical coconut water sourced from Hawaii, Birch Sap extract, Cactus Stem extract, Acai Fruit extract, and Guava Leaf extract that will gently cleanse your face without stripping the moisture.
Tip - Use after a long day to treat yourself to a face massage!
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Coconut Water - 1,000 ppm of Hawaii sourced water, the low pH level balances skins’ moisture and high levels of potassium promotes skin growth.
- Birch Sap - Vitamin B3 revitalizes dull skin and Vitamin C brightens pigmentation.
- Cactus Stem Extract - Contains 12 vitamins that help soothe, seal in hydration in skin.
- Acai Fruit Extract - Rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E, speed up the healing process of damaged skin cells and restores hydration.
How to use?
- Squeeze a pea size amount onto the palm of hands.
- Add a spritz of water into your palms and work into a lather.
- Gently massage onto damp skin and rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Gently pat face dry with a clean towel.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Fragrance, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyquaternium-67, Potassium Cocoate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Betula Alba Juice, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract